Information For Patients
This virus can affect nose, sinuses & upper throat
- Cough, fever, runny nose, headache, sore throat,
- Pneumonia, bronchitis, respiratory problem, life threatening lung infection.
- Patient of a chronic disease, travel to china in last 14 days. Sick contact
- If you have fever & significant respiratory or flu like symptoms such as cough, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, difficulty breathing.
- If you have traveled to china in last 14 days
- If you have had contact with some one sick who has traveled to china in last 14 days
- If you have been in contact with some one suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus.
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions - GO TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL
- Wash your hands with soap & water regularly at least for 20 seconds or use Alcohol based senitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs & sneezes with your inner elbow.
- Cough & sneeze into the bend of your arm or sleeve, or use a tissue & be sure to cover your mouth; dispose of the tissue in garbage & wash your hands.
- Do not send your kids to school if they have fever or flu like symptoms or do not go to work.
- Stay away from people who have flu like symptoms.
- If you are sick stay at home and quarantine yourself for 72 hours.
- If you are experiencing cough wear mask.
Misc. News & Links
|Toronto Public Health|
|World Health Organization|
|Coronavirus in 500 words|