Family Practice & Walk-In Clinic
- Women’s Health (pregnancy care, IUD insertion and contraception guidance)
- Well baby visits with anticipatory guidance
- Mental Health
- Travel medicine
- General physician consults
- Annual health examinations
- Urgent care visits (burn and wound follow-ups in addition to stitches)
- Procedures (joint injections, IUD insertions, wart treatment, cyst/mole removals)
Oasis Health works through a multidisciplinary model with the medical doctors leading a team of trained health-care professionals. This collaboration allows the doctors to diagnose and treat acute illness but at the same time screen for future health concerns.
The medical clinic offer a range of OHIP and non-OHIP covered services to ensure all our patient needs are fulfilled, for more information check out our Non-OHIP Services.